Nowadays, its no longer about whether you have a website but rather how rather your website represents your business, and whether you are using the medium to its fullest potential. A website is a business’s face to the world; and as such, it mush reflect the business in a professional and polished manner.
With all the commercial and freeware do-it-yourself Web tools on the market — and the relative ease with which they can be used — everyone who knows how to turn on a computer considers themselves a Web designer. The site must be aesthetically pleasing, and sometimes even entertaining, in order to catch the audience’s attention. But the site must also be informative and functional in order to provide value for the audience’s time and to get them to come back.
A truly effective Web site reflects not only the image of the business, but also its objectives. When planning your Web site, it’s important to keep in mind that what you can technologically with your Web site should never take precedence over what you must logically do with your website. Maintaining this balance, however, can be difficult for some — especially businesses developing their very first Web site. People can be easily blinded by their enthusiasm for design because that’s always the fun part. Content and functionality seem too much like work in comparison.
The style of your design elements and the tone of your Web copy will define the overall mood of your Web site. Style and tone can be formal, casual, humorous, or offbeat.Dusky Cloud Technology follows certain rules to build a effective website:
- Foresee and match user’s needs
- Assemble, assimilate and present information efficiently
- Unleashing creative ideas and bringing your web sites to life with sophisticated CSS design features
- Building dynamic, interactive pages that harness the power of the web to deliver superior quality using power of AJAX
- Offering an attractive, intuitive interface with a logical and easy to use navigation layout
- Providing of total solutions: from its embryonic stage to its execution stages with a clear identification of benefits, risks and costs at the start